EAT.SLEEP.LIVE

🔛  JANA EATS


Hello, my name is Nana & i love eating which is why i gain weight easily. #mylifestory
let's go and view some of my favourite food →


 


"Food is the INGREDIENT that binds us together" & To live a fulfilled life, you have to fill your stomach first.
Ajisen Ramen
Mini Steamboat
Bimbimbap

Xiao Long Bao - Ding Tai Fung


Fast Food makes me fat but happy


Home - McDonald's®      PAssion Card - KFC  4Fingers Crispy Chicken - Home | Facebook



Not forgetting ⏬

I need my daily Bubble Tea Dosage!!! ↷

Index-KOI Thé
ICE CREAM MILK TEA PLEASE!!


MUSIC MAKES MY SOUL 𝅘𝅥𝅮




Cuisine Checklist ⭕

⇠ Japanese food checklist ⇢
  • Sushi
  • Curry Rice
  • Takoyaki
  • Ramen
  • Tonkatsu
  • Omurice
  • Gyoza
  • Udon
  • Chawanmushi
  • Miso Soup
  • Tempura


⇠ Korean food checklist ⇢
  • Kimchi
  • Bibimbap
  • Ddukbokki (Rice Cake)
  • Haemul Pajeon (Vegetable Pancake)
  • Sundubu-jjigae (Sogft Tofu Stew)

- "Not really picky but picky at some food only", do u feel me? -
Food is just my love, I can be called a food lover but not the extreme type and i will get grumpy whenever you don't gimme food. I share food only with people I love, so if you have gotten that honour before, do appreciate it ^___^

yes, so basically this sums up my love for food do not forget to keep fit if not be prepared for your money to fly away on more shopping after being unable to fit in clothes which is annoying. Some  healthy exercise can tryout would be yoga, following dance move from youtube. 

Feel free to leave a comment below on what are some of your favourite food & sharing is caring ! 🔽

Time for some Bingo game? ⇨
What are some of your preferences?
Sweet > Savoury
Coffee > Tea
Spicy > Non-spicy
Cake > Icecream

Can't wait for Circuit Breaker to be over to meet friends & go out to eat yummy food together as well as travel! :) so what are y'all doing during this time @ home? Is it learning a new skill or just lazing away. Stay safe during this difficult period & we will be able to get through it. Fighting and stay sane by keeping yourself occupied!  

Do continue to stay updated! ⏩

With loads of love,
Jana's. ت

0 comments